View Single Post
Old 01-20-2022, 03:30 PM   #21
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrymcg421 View Post
The one effective thing the Dolphins did on offense this season was the RPO, which required him to make immediate reads and split-second decisions. We could debate arm strength or other issues, but the idea that the game moves too fast for him is preposterous.

Also, it seems absurd to talk about how many advantages he had at Alabama, while ignoring the disadvantages he's had with the Dolphins (thin receiving corps, no offensive line, no running game).

I watched a number of his games, he looked lost almost at all times. There is a reason why many in the organization wanted Watson, baggage and all. Lets also not make Miami out to be the Lions. They have talent as evidence by their 2020 season. He is at best a game manager who will need to be surrounded by superior talent at all positions, not a guy who makes those around him better. Throw in the success of Justin Herbert, who already looks light years better and yes he has better talent around him, and the Tua pick has bust written all over it. He will never be a guy you are afraid will bring his team down the field with a minute to go down 6 points for the win. Guess we will see in 2 or so years. I hope I'm wrong, I like the kid.

Last edited by Lathum : 01-20-2022 at 03:32 PM.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote