View Single Post
Old 09-29-2023, 09:02 PM   #540
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Flying back to Dallas to see my parents again and I've noticed a definite uptick in people asking others to switch seats. It hasn't happened to me all that often, but it just did.

I always pick an aisle seat if possible. I'm in my seat and a woman is in the window seat. Middle seat is open. Dude comes up and asks if I'm with her and I'm like, no. So despite that he still asks if I mind moving over so he can sit in my seat and I'm like, no thanks, I prefer the aisle seat. He didn't say anything and took his seat but WTF? Who wants a middle seat? You got your wife or kid sitting across the aisle, I might consider it. Fat dude who didn't get the seat he wanted? Sorry.

I suppose if you don't ask the answer is always no, but I guess I'm just not that pushy a person to think that's OK.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote