View Single Post
Old 06-16-2020, 08:59 AM   #6
tucking fypo
H.S. Freshman Team

Post Show Notes
--Our first TV show draws 163,000 viewers and a 0.21 rating. I have deals with seven stations over the United States. Many are very small and on in graveyard so the popularity jump will be very minimal. I have three month deals with all except WMC-TV out of Memphis.

--I received a road agent note saying that Moondog Spot is not suitable for his gimmick. His gimmick is literally “Moondog” and is rated very good. This may be one time I go to the editor and fix this. The “Monster” gimmick would be satisfactory but…..he’s a Moondog. Oddly, he could be a “Rapper” or an “Ass Man” and not draw any penalty from it. I’ll stick with Moondog.

--Rip Rogers is exhausted. He apparently has a grueling schedule though I’m his only employer. The promotion product could be a reason as match intensity is high.

--I have to get Lawler an interview segment on every show. I missed it on this TV show. He is rated 100 on the mic.

News
--Jesse Ventura has been fired from New Japan. I ask for negotiations with The Body. He wants $2500/appearance. Jerry Jarrett caps me out at $2200. No go.
tucking fypo is offline   Reply With Quote