View Single Post
Old 03-24-2018, 05:15 PM   #11
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

15 Jan, 1451 – I am writing to break Tondo off as an ally of Cebu by bringing them into our alliance

11 Nov – After sending a gift and some other cool stuff, we have announced that we are allied with Tondo.

Here let me show you the cool of this:

Here is a zoomed in version of the map and a hypothetical option to declare war. See how Tondo now wouldn’t join Cebu’s call to arms, but would join ours? We now have a +200 maxed relation with Tondo that Cebu doesn’t share. Now I’m not declaring war or anything,

11 Mar, 1452 –

I invest my DIP tech into moving the needle forward and now i have DIP: 4 – We can build marketplaces, and trade range increases,

I order a Marketplace I our capital with its valuable gems, henceforth. Right now our trade income is 1.75, let’s see what it rises to next.

(It costs 90 with the cost difference)

21 Apr – Lanao converts. I will now be getting around 0.29 in coin from it monthly

15 Dec – We capture another spy from Maguindanao in our territory and oust him

1 jan, 1453 – The Renaissance has begun

I invest in new military tech

MIL TECH 4
– Pike Square – Better tactics and land morale

4 Mar – I get an event called the Admin Ideas of Queen Cinta, and we gain 50 ADM power

With the event I now have enough to invest in my Admin tech

ADMIN TECH 4 –
Temples – I can now build temples

I am not buying a temple

What I am aiming for as quickly as possible is ADMIN Tech 5 which will unlock a set of Ideas and I can get Exploration, and work on colonizing the region.

7 July – I order another 1000 cavalry

I order a giant Large Carrack built as well in Lanao for large naval battles, but it’ll take 2 years to be built. No rush

18 Nov – Our ruler gained the zealot trait and missionary strength improves

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 03-25-2018 at 11:14 AM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote