View Single Post
Old 08-04-2019, 09:01 PM   #5
bhlloy
Coordinator

So everyone make sure you are sitting comfortably - but a preseason and 2 regular season games in I'm actually a huge fan of this so far.

Are there balance things that need to be put in place? Sure. A couple of notable ones so far, if you get a young superstar the development curve seems to be way too steep and it's basically going to take house rules to not have him end up at 99 overall (already have Jamal Adams to 92 just with a training focus and the games, and he's leveling up faster than most of my 70 rated guys are), and there are definitely some in game things they haven't fixed in the last 20 year still (opposition RBs are still stoopid even with run blocking jacked way up and it's still way too easy to get sacks from outside rushers).

Overall though? Hell of a fun game that may well keep my interest far longer than any other sports game outside of NBA2K. The ratings gaps and rethinking of some of the mechanics seem to work really well. Inaccurate QBs are inaccurate (Josh Allen went less than 50% against me with "only" two picks), accurate QBs are hell to play against and good luck throwing that 69 rated tackle out there because he's going to be an absolute turnstile.
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote