View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 05:00 PM   #511
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
I also accused every villager of being a wolf at one point or the other as well, but hell, whos counting. :-)

My twin?

Actually, I was accused of saying everyone was a wolf in Athens but I really don't think that I did. I was stubborn on the Abe thing but honestly thought I had found something. Other then that I mentioned TheNorm but also said that I thought he was probably a villager being played by Abe (wrong again I see). Based on my Abe belief I thought that CR was wolf.

Wow, I really wished I had latched onto hoops early instead of Abe. I think it's because he responded to the post I made early Sunday with my run down of what everyone's allegiance was. I thought it was an obvious joke, though I was serious about my gut telling me to look at Abe and hoops but not to the point of suspecting anyone yet.

Other than that I didn't accuse anyone else of being a wolf. I stood dirm on Lathum being a villager and also Schmidty (though that was mostly after getting to Hades).

I took a gamble at going all in early and it bit me in the butt. On that same line I went after Poli early in Hades (though I don't think that I took anything over the line and am still offended by the "I am not playing again" type of crap as it is just a game). I knew that I was a villager and it made no sense for Schmidty to be a wolf which solidified my belief that he was a villager. There's only one choice at that point so what else was there to do but go after the only unknown. Especially when he immeditately votes Schmidty (someone I already thought was a villager) to put him down 2-0 at that point (before the rule got changed).

Thanks for running the game Pass. It must have been a nightmare tracking three threads. The vote in Hades today looked like it was a pain to keep up with too, with all the unvotes going on.

PB!!!!! I didn't vote for you once this game!!!!
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote