View Single Post
Old 08-01-2014, 11:59 PM   #106
sabotai
General Manager

December 10, 2016

2.Bundesliga
1860 Münich (3rd, 8-7-2, 31pt) at Osnabrück (5th, 8-4-5, 28pt)

Starting Lineup
GK Netolitzky
DL Suttner
DC Kirchhoff
DC Donkor
DL Con
DM Wannenwetsch (DLP)
DM Stahl (BWM)
AML Marco
AMC Malli
AMR Stoppelkamp
ST Wood

In the 23rd minute, Marco scored off a free kick, but it was disallowed because he was offsides. And yeah, he was ...... waaaay .... offsides. So much so that I thought he did it as a lark.

In the 30th minute, my defenders sat back and watched as a ball went over their heads. Netolitzky sat in front of the goal, expecting the ball to go out for a goal kick. No one must have seen the Osnabrück player who ran down the ball. He scored easily.

In the 44th minute, my defender misplays a pass and their player gets a breakaway. Luckily he sent it a bit too high and a bot too wide.

In the 45th minute, a pass to Wood is a bit too strong, their defender stops it but takes one step too many (I'm thinking he failed a First Touch check) and Wood steps up and drills it for a goal to tie the game.

46th minute, Marco finally does what I've been waiting for him to do. He takes a pass, makes a move around the defender, and buries the shot. The GK got a piece of it, but his shot was strong and it finds the net.

In the 62nd minute, we hit a corner but a defender heads it out. Stahl had a chance but his shot goes too high.

In the 80th minute, they get a counter attack going, but their player kicks it off the top bar. That should have been a goal for them.

In the 86th minute, we go on the attack, Cutolo crosses it in and Wood heads it strong, but their GK is in the exact right place and it bounces out.

In extra time, Cutolo fed Wood and he had a great chance, but it goes off the side of the net.

1860 Münich 2 - 1 Osnabrück
13 - Shots - 7
4 - On Target - 2
12 - Fouls - 15
0 - Yellow Cards - 0
51% - Poss - 49%

POM: Marco (1 Goal)

Player Performances
GK Netolitzky 6.8 , DL Suttner 6.9 , DC Kirchhoff 7.0 , DC Donkor 6.7 , DR Con 6.4 (off 71) , DR Volz 6.8 (on 71) , DM Wannenwetsch 6.9 , DM Stahl 6.9 , AML Marco 7.9 , AMC Malli 6.7 , AMR Stoppelkamp 6.7 (off 71) , AMR Cutolo 6.7 (on 71) , ST Wood 7.2

Goals: Marco, Wood
Assists: Suttner
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote