View Single Post
Old 08-02-2014, 11:54 PM   #113
sabotai
General Manager

February 12th, 2017

Cottbus (16th, 5-4-11, 19pt) at 1860 Münich (2nd, 10-8-2, 38pt)

Unavailable: Yannick Stark (Sus.), Dominik Stahl (Inj), Achenteh (Inj)

Stahl was injured during practice and will miss a few weeks. Achenteh was injured while playing internationally.

Starting Lineup
GK Vlachodimos
DL Ulmer
DC Kirchhoff
DC Donkor
DR Con
DM Bouy (DLP)
DM Wannenwetsch (BWM)
AML Marco
AMC Malli
AMR Stoppelkamp
ST Dimitrijevic

Here's something I don't get. Why am I just given a choice for "Goal Highlights"? I can upload a mostly prearranged highlight video of just the goals, but if I have to do it manually if I want the Key highlights....why not also a "Key Highlights"?

I guess because it takes forever to make a video...

I wanted to stop doing full match writeups because I felt like I was repeating myself and because they take a bit of time. I would instead just upload a video of the most important plays (not just the goals)....but it was a bit of a pain in the ass. And it takes forever to encode the video. I made a 3 minute long highlight video and canceled the upload after 45 minutes and it being only 50% done encoding.

Cliff Notes version: Dimitrijevic scored 2 goals and easily could have had 2 more.

Cottbus 0 - 2 1860 Münich
5 - Shots - 10
1 - On Target - 6
3 - Fouls - 13
0 - Yellow Cards - 2
55% - Poss. - 45%

POM: Uros Dimitrijevic (2 Goals)

Player Performances
GK Vlachodimos 6.9 , DL Ulmer 7.1 , DC Kirchhoff 7.1 , DC Donkor 7.0 , DR Con 7.3 , DM Bouy 7.2 , DM Wannenwetsch 7.0 , AML Marco 7.3 , AMC Malli 6.6 , AMR Stoppelkamp 6.9 (off 71) , AMR Wood 6.8 (on 71) , ST Dimitrijevic 8.8

Goals: Dimitrijevic (2)
Assists: Stoppelkamp, Marco
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote