View Single Post
Old 03-15-2016, 04:41 PM   #99
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

We open hosting Sporting. Good luck! They score in the 11th minute, and then we dial them back. We push them back, and then go 1-0 at the half having gone to a neutral stale of game. That neutral state of game continues, with a lot of back and forth, and I ned in Mosiuda, Anaab, and finally youther Fomes, but nothing happens ,and we lose 1-0.

Two wins folks, two wins. We can’t drop home games to major contenders like Sporting . Osmar named in Team of the Week.

Game 2 – Away vs Alcorcon. I start defending. Rolon is injured and I send in Martinez, our new Australian signing. It’s very tickey tack, and little pushes, we have 3 shots, and they 1 by the 35th. 0-0 half. Don’t get complacent! They gather their third yellow of the day. I send in Anaba for Ndi. . Vazquez scores a yellow. So does Jordan. Diallo too. Quiet. Quiet……0-0 game.

Game 3 vs Cordoba – I move Juan Lopez to start, Romero started the first two games. Good luck! We get a lovely driving cross from the edge by Junca to Morales who sinks it in the 16th. We are the beneficiaries of two cards to Cordoba, and we have two more drives turned aside, before the 1-0 half. Don’t get complacent! They score off a corner in the 49th. I sub in both Mosiuda and Ruben Martinez. In the 79th, Osmar feeds fullback Jordan for a ball and he scores. We get a lot of pressure late, no score, but it keeps the ball down on their side, and we win 2-1. Good job everyone. MOM is Osmar.

Junca, Vazquez, and Osmar in Team of Week

End of August –

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote