View Single Post
Old 08-13-2018, 10:35 AM   #445
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Winter Break update...

*Another lame youth pull. Wilkerson is a lvl 24 Center Forward with the Nutmeg skill (useless against any team with a Sweeper) and accuracy of 44.

*I've been buying First Scout's assistant upgrades, lowering the age of players in the transfer list. Right now I've got that age down to 23.

*Betts is 32 years old and wants a ton of money to renew. Luckily, I find someone to replace him. I sell Betts for $1.55 million.

*I replace him with CD Swan, who has 81 defense at 25 yrs old. He also has the Reaction skill, making him hard to beat with the Rainbow Feint. Cost only $470,000.

*I also make a splash and go for RD Strong. He's exactly the type of wing player we've been talking about. He's only 24, is lvl 46, with 40 passing, 59 defense, and 46 control. Most importantly, he has lvl 3 slide tackle. Cost was $1.28 million.

*I renew Tellez for 1 yr, $24,000. Just to have a backup.

*I renew Willoughby for 1 yr, $12,157.

*Lange and Lindsey are at the 7 month mark, but I hold off on them for now. If I decide I'll need them, I can renew in the offseason. Neither are worth enough to sell.

*I hold off for now. Lots of teams making purchases on the transfer list, so it could change. I now have $645,155.

Franchise Portfolio Draft Winner
Fictional Character Draft Winner
Television Family Draft Winner
Build Your Own Hollywood Studio Draft Winner
larrymcg421 is offline   Reply With Quote