View Single Post
Old 04-21-2024, 03:42 AM   #10042
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mota View Post
It was dumb to show that footage on Dynamite. I saw a funny comment on Reddit about it, somebody said that wasn't too bad, just the week before, someone else attacked a guy in the dressing room, bloodied him up, and then got a title match because of it.

But post-Wrestlemania, I watched about 25% of Raw and Smackdown, fast forwarding past the 5 minute intros, and even the interviews would have 1-2 minutes of nothing before they actually started talking. You could watch Raw on 2x speed and it would feel normal, because they do everything SO SLOW.
It'll be interesting to see how the crowds react to the shows in the next couple of months, because they spent about 80% of their TV time building up matches with Cody, Seth, Roman, Rock. And 3 of those guys are gone for several months at least.

I can’t even imagine going to RAW or Smackdown with the new format. It feels like half the show or more is happening backstage or pre-taped and the screen on the entrance ramp is so small they had to bring our TVs so the crowd see that Cody video package the RAW after WM. So unless you are sitting high enough to see the in arena video board well or are facing the ramp I don’t know how you could even follow that stuff well in the arena.

The new format might play good on TV but I can’t see it playing well live.

And yes the quality of the show has already fallen dramatically post WM IMO. It’s close to where it was 3-4 months ago where it was practically unwatchable. It’s hard to make WWE work when they are missing all their star power.

Last edited by dubb93 : 04-21-2024 at 03:44 AM.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote