View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 10:34 PM   #447
PilotMan
Head Coach

Thanks guys. I really appreciate the support that I get here. Things have been getting better here. We had our follow up appt with the Dr. today, and of course, we sat in the waiting room with babies all around and the baby show on the tv. They were behind and I got them to turn the tv off at least. That was pretty hard on the Mrs.

The Dr. said that the pathology on the fetus was normal, and that all indications were that it was a normal miscarriage. So that if we want to try again, there isn't anything more that we need to worry about. So that was good news. My wife has been up and down, but hopefully after today we have turned a corner. I have been feeling less down each day, and just happy that I have been on an short leave from work to be with her each day. She has needed me here, so here I am.

We leave for our vacation on Sunday, and that will be a nice break. Gone for 11 days either on the road or at my Dads relaxing. I am hoping that when we come back things will be more back to normal and I we can enjoy the rest of the summer before we deal with school.

On a side note. This is the first year ever that all of our kids are going to be in public school. My wife still stays at home, so being alone will be new. We have homeschooled for the last 4 years. The oldest went last year, and is in 8th, with the little boys going into 1st and 2nd grade. That too, will help our adjustment. Although, I know that my wife was planning on being pregnant instead of not, while the kids were gone during the day.

We shall see. Thanks again. I am here.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote