View Single Post
Old 04-16-2015, 11:44 AM   #975
Raven
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
I can understand your thinking but there is a reason taking out Britrock suggested inexperienced players and that's because it helped the village with vote clarification and made it look like Eagle was being set up. Had you taken out anyone else I'm pretty sure Eagle gets lynched day two no matter what. I would have voted for him. If nothing else then because he tied the vote which is a wolf move unless he has a power role, which he'd already claimed he didn't.

There was a fair bit of luck on the villagers side though first landing on Shoveler and then on you on day two. It's pretty hard to know how much is random and how much is valid reads, probably a bit of both although mostly random in my case.

If EF doesn't lock himself onto Shoveler, OR font doesn't flip her vote from EF to Shoveler, we could have been in perfect shape heading into Day 3. As long as font and EF were still alive and battling it out/targeting each other, it played well for us.

Unfortunately for us, both of those things went against us, so we'll never know!
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote