View Single Post
Old 05-15-2015, 01:39 PM   #3242
Vince, Pt. II
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgfan View Post
The AI behind coaching movement isn't the most sophisticated - a coach of a 90 prestige team that's got a loaded roster will pretty much always take a job at a 95 prestige team.

It's set up in a way to make it pretty friendly to a human coach in terms of new coaching opportunities.

Congrats BTW on getting a new job offer after just one season - that's highly unusual. Usually it takes three seasons of doing well, maybe two if you've really excelled.

Eh, I think it's mostly luck - we beat a much more talented #3 seed, then took down another more talented squad who was the #10 or #11 seed who had their best player hurt in the first round. We then faced Kentucky, who was only a #7 seed, but we couldn't get it done. I also found that the #107th recruit in the nation was being left alone after two months and that my #1 prospect dumped me simultaneously. Threw everything I had at him. So everything just sort of came together. This year will be much more difficult, as my entire frontcourt graduated and it looks like none of my backups had any sort of development at all.

Edit: Is there a way to see past seasons' tournament brackets? I can find the champs easy enough, but there doesn't seem to be a way to see how the bracket played out.

Last edited by Vince, Pt. II : 05-15-2015 at 01:40 PM.
Vince, Pt. II is offline   Reply With Quote