View Single Post
Old 11-26-2017, 11:44 AM   #59
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I have to get my key three provinces, the two I need and the one to get me there.

If I do a max land grab of value, here’s what I could do:

I could do 8 provinces. There are a few valuable provinces to the far east – Nizhy Novgorod is Copper Mines, I could dig to it, and then build up around what I have and spread out so my mass is not such a tail. Here let me show you what it would look like in my war negotiations. Now that would cost an epic amount of badboy, like 56 badboy. A ton of bad boy. And some wouldn’t like it. But that would end Muscovy, give me a value NN plus eight territories and everything I need to become Russia.

This is what I would do if I was a conqueror. But I am a merchant republic. That’s a huge addition of territory beyond what we could do. But I would leave that behind soon when I take on Russia, we’d get their government type, Tsardom, as well.

So...what now brown cow?

Now, if I were to do Merchant Republic stuff –

Take the key three, and the salt province next to them
War Reps
Release Beloozero and Ryazan
Etc

Now if I skip Kolomna and instead unite with the wealthier Yuriev, and don’t get the holdings that flesh out my stuff I can get both Copper Mines, and even toss in mission. Here, pipcs

I do NINE Provinces instead!

I took:

Belooozero:

Beloozero
Ustyuzhna

Yuriev
Ryazan
Vladimir
Tula
Pronsk
Murom
Nuzhny Novgorod

I grabbed some more valuable ones instead of ones that look pretty on a map. I intend to release Beloozero soon.

This completes my mission

I spend around 340 ADM to order cores on them all

I mothball my forts

My next mission is to make nice with Denmark

All of my holdings are Orthodox and have a 75% autonomy

Beloozero – Novgorod culture. Forest, 5 dev. 9.8% unrest, Naval Supplies

Ustyuzhna – Novgorod Culture. Forest, 7 dev. 9.8% unrest, Naval Supplies

Tula – Iron mines, steppes, 9.8% unrest, 8 dev, Ryzanian Culture. South and west of the above holdings.

Pronsk – Same as above but with 7 dev.

Ryazan – Same as above, but with wool, level 2 fort, and 13 dev

Murom
– Woods, grain farmers, connects NN below and Vladimir. On border with Kazan. Muscovite Culture, 12 development

Nizhny Novgorod – East of Murom above, next to Kazan, Copper mines, 15 dev, woods, Muscovite culture. Level 2 fort here

Yuriev – Salt is harnessed here, next to Moskva, Vladimir, and such. Muscovite culture, 8 dev, woods, church built here

Vladimir – 12 dev, woods, iron mines, Muscovite, next to Kazan, Ryazan, Murom, Yuriev, etc.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 11-26-2017 at 11:45 AM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote