Old 11-26-2017, 04:55 PM   #62
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 July – RM Poland

4 July – RM: Estonia

12 July – RM: Denmark, and it brings a new queen for our ruler

I order a Workshop in Rzhev

14 July – RM: Brandenburg

29 Sept – I stop drilling and move my armies around. What I want to do is to take Perm from Kazan so I can begin to move towards colonizing Siberia.

23 Oct – I start upgrading my military. I have a forcelimit of 79k but just 59k under my auspices. I start, slowly, building up for a war against, well, anyone. Particularly Kazan

2 Feb – I order a Church in Beloozero

17 March – In Holland, the Reformed branch of Christianity begins.

According to the Ledger, Kazan has an army 27k strong. I am now at 67k

22 May – White Karelia was force-vassalized by Sweden

4 Aug – Our ruler is now Midas-Touched

1 Dec – I am thinking about declaring war on Novgorod and then naming as co-defendant their liege Kazan as well as their ally Odyev, so I can take land from all three at the same cost. They are currently at war with Mongolia and the Oirat Horde, so this is good timing.

10 Dec - I declare war on all three

I send in armies to Novgorod, Odyev, and Kazan

22 Dec – I take out the army of Odyev and begin the siege there

19 Jan, 1519 – I have captured a few minors. I begin a siege of the capital of Kazan, on the border with us.

3 Feb – I crush the Novgorod army in their capital and begin a siege

28 Feb – I assault and capture Odyev

1 Mar – My ADM tech adviser passes and I hire another who bumps my production a bit

12 Apr – I take the Nov capital

17 Apr – I get a peace offer from Novgorod only for three of her provinces. She only has five left. I could annex her out of existence. I keep the pressure on

11 July – I have every holding of Novgorod’s.

15 July - I take the 3 holdings of Novgorod that are next to me. Then I force-vassalize the other two that I can’t annex

I spend around 75 ADM power to core those three holdings. They are pretty weak and I’ll likely give some away to my estates later

Now we are just at war on two flanks. I move that army into Perm, a vassal of Kazan with whom we are also at war.

17 October – We capture the capital of Kazan

20 Nov – Kazan is now at peace to the east and is moving their armies back to face me

3 Apr, 1520 – I capture the capital of Perm

11 May – We defeat the Kazani army after I combine two of my forces to hit it from either side in a pincer movement

4 June – Rebels bust up and we have to put them down

I hit my max power in ADM so I spend it on some DEV here and there

23 June – Our siege of Astrakhan is concluded and we take it

22 July – We finish the rebels

3 Aug – We finish the siege at Bashgird.

28 Aug – Poland defeats Kazan

I am moving east into territory I don’t know, because we have taken tons of their land. I have had a 99% warscore, but I want to push east to see what lands I can find.

1 Sept –

Plutocratic Ideas #2 – We get +10% land morale with our troops!

17 Sept – We finished cored the three provinces I took from Novgorod. I hand one to my Boyers. We’ll look at them later.

13 Dec – I have revealed and taken three more Kazan provinces and I am pushing east more.

5 Feb, 1521 – I get a peace offer from Kazan for nine provinces. No thanks, I’m still exploring east. I’ve found like 6 or 7 and taken them all so far.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 11-26-2017 at 04:55 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote