View Single Post
Old 11-26-2017, 05:48 PM   #64
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Orthodox:

Oka – Ryzanian, Grain farmers, west of Tula, woods, workshop, church and farm estate already here, 15 dev,

Onega – Far north and was formerly under the control of Novgorod. Their culture, fur, gave to Boyers, fully cored, forest, 9 dev (now it was 6 when I took it)

Kargopol – Forest, naval supplies, southwest of Onega, Novgorod culture, 11 dev. I hand it to the Clergy.

Soroka – 16 dev, Docks built here, fur trade, forest, Novgorod culture, north of Kargopol.

Sunni:

Assume these are Kazan culture unless I tell you otherwise, with 75% auto and 25.5% unrest

Alatyr – Muscovite, 4 dev, Grain farmers in the woods, south of Murom, NN, and Cheboksary. Very poor, was a throw in as my last province I added to the peace tables. Weak land. I’ll give it away after coring it and building it up a bit

Cheboksary – On the border with Muscovy, connects NN and Alatyr with Kazan and Tetyushi and other holdings to the east. Grain farmers, 10 development, Steppes.

Tetyushi – Small province tucked away between Cheboksary, Kazan and Bolgar. Taken to make the map look nice. 8 dev, steppes, grain farmers,

Kazan – The former capital, 17 dev, Steppes, grain, level 2 fort and church are here, has the Inland Center of Trade boost. It's the home of a Center of Trade, and our 2nd one after Novgorod!

Bolgar – South of both Kazan and Tetyushi, the steppes here have iron mines. 7 dev

Glazov – East of Kazan is this grain farmer province, woods, and 6 dev. Uralic culture. South of Ishkar, connects Kazan with Perm, my key military target for this war.

Ishkar – North of Glazov, this iron mining province is in the woods with Uralic people. 5 dev.

Perm
– My primary war target, due it its wealth and adjacency to Siberian holdings is this former capital of Perm to our north. In the forests here we have 13 dev and copper mines. The Uralic people here are also north of my final province.

Zlatoust – This Mountain province is south of Perm and next to Siberian holdings as well. The Bashkir people here have a 6 development but something really important as their trade good – gold.

So I took from Kazan their COT and capital, two iron mining areas, one copper, and one gold. What do they have left? Other than grain, wool, Livestock and fish, just six iron mines left of value across their entire nation Nothing else at all.

Using my cool power, I take the Siberian province next to me in Perm. We can take them without using a colonist using that power. Now it will grow on its own, without any colonial cost to hit my treasury. We call this land Ekaterinburg

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote