View Single Post
Old 11-26-2017, 06:25 PM   #66
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

19 June - Crimea is now at war with Kazan and I grant them military access. Feast away my friends, feast away

1 Sept – We get a natives suffering a disease in Ekaterinburg event and I spend some gold to help them out!

2 Jan, 1522 – I mothball my forts

30 Mar – We get an Adventuring merchant event and bonus trade

9 June – RM: Novgorod

12 July – Alatyr a core. I send over a missionary and give it to the clergy

17 July - Oka now a full on core. I am already getting a 0.85 monthly cash from it. One of the good things about being Russia is that every East Slavic culture is right at home, whether it’s Novgorod, Muscovite, Ryzanian and so forth. So Oka is all in

31 Aug – I get an event – Prospering Times for my Leader. Which tech do I want to invest it in? Dip. We are almost at the next level for ADM already

5 Oct – I get an Excellent Minister event and a bunch more free development

3 Mar, 1523 –

Plutocratic Ideas #3 – Bill of Rights, -2% unrest

2 June – After a while of making nice with Portugal, we now are married to them. I am hoping that marriage to the place that started the Colonialism will help me get there a little faster.

My missionary isn’t going anywhere so I pull him back

18 Nov – All of the rest of the cores are completed.

I can’t get any Missionary to take....hmmm....

I pass the Blasphemy Act, which gives me +1 Missionary STR and -1 tolerance of heathens. Is that enough?

That should do it. I send a missionary to Ishkar

1 Jan, 1524 –

ADMIN TECH 11 – We get bonus production, can build Textile Manufactories.

DIP TECH 11 – We get more colonial range and trade and can build Naval Equipment Manufactories

I have the cash saved for two manufactories. I hold off for now for the next manufactory. That’ll be a big boon to my mining areas

2 Feb – I get a Queen is Heretical event. The common people are upset that she is still a Catholic. I could try for a divorce, but no, I’ll stick with her and we get +2 revolt risk for a few years

21 April – Demand for fish plummets as more and more Protestants don’t eat it as much during Lenten season

17 June – I hand Tetyushi to the Boyers

1 July – My military adviser passes and I hire a new one with a bonus to manpower

25 Aug – The Ottoman empire is trying to expel our traders from Constantinople, but we viciously reject.

18 Oct – We get a big rebellion of 21k in Kazan.

29 Dec – After combining two local armies, we put it out. I’m trying to save MIL for the next tech there.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote