View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 06:54 AM   #6
Dutch
"Dutch"

1. Having the Free Agent window and your roster window open and scrollable at the same time would be helpful.

2. Adding a check box on the amateur draft screen for interviews would be helpful too.

3. A new approach to weight training and special teams would also help.

Those are some fairly button click centric tasks...and parts of the game that I struggle with enjoying because of the clicking.

4. A lot of the game options and almanac stuff might be better served back up in the horizontal menu options of yesteryear. Stuff I dont need to play the current game.

5. Graphics and artwork at your budget is risky. No offense, but I don't think you have a good eye for what is an improvement and what isn't. If you arent dealing with somebody who inherently gets what appeals to 80% of your audience, you could make it worse! Please tread carefully there...and I do love my Arial font. Perfect for stats.

6. I would still like to see a simple splash screen at the end of each season with award winners and major stat category leaders....it would save us from clicking all over the place.

I am not trying to be critical, your game rocks...but you asked. Hopefully it's of some small value.
Dutch is offline   Reply With Quote