View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 03:12 AM   #796
Icy
Pro Starter

Down to 203.9 (3.3 pounds loss since last update), 19 more for my goal until July.

This is the first time in the last 10 years that i lose weight instead of gaining it during the Christmas holidays.

I'm eating less than before, did not touch typical Christmas sweet stuff during the holidays and controlled myself a lot in the family/friends meals, but the main reason is that i'm working out like i haven't since i was in my twenties.

My initial plan 4 weeks ago was to run/workout at home 3 times per week plus my weekly soccer game, but as the weather is so cold and i was starting to get lazy about running outside, i decided to join a Gym 3 weeks ago. Since then i'm pushing myself harder and harder.

Three days a week (M,W,F) i run for 30 minutes in the running machine at the gym and then workout with weights for 45 minutes more. Then 15 minutes of abs.

Two days a week (T,T) i practice indoor cycling for 1 hour at the Gym in a class with a trainer, and this is so far the hardest thing. After a session i just want to go back home to go to sleep early.

Then on Saturdays i rest, and on Sundays i play a soccer match.

In just three weeks i'm seeing my body changing and getting more firm and my pants are starting to fall off to the point that i can take them out without loosening the buttons, so even when i have lost only 3.3 pounds, i have gained muscle, so the fat loss could even more. People around me is starting to notice it and to ask me if i have lost weight lately.

On top of that, i feel really well, in fact a bit over excited probably, as i have not feel like this for a long time, so my motivation is sky rocketing. Now i need to keep with it.

Icy is offline   Reply With Quote