View Single Post
Old 03-21-2005, 11:56 PM   #307
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunDancer
Good thing you don't have children yet.

Just curious, what leagues are all you all running?

This game is just simply amazing. I am getting frustrated with Airbus (the team, not the airplane), I can't seem to get things together (we are predicited to battle regulation), but it makes me want to go back and keep trying. I usually break away for a few minutes/bit, but I am lure back to keep my hand at it.

I got to say, this is the best game ever made. The details, the realism, the brain-thinking (and the effects of every single) move take a whole step foward from the CM engine/brand (which is great, but the bugs and the big bounds foward in this game from the last one is huge). I can't imagine it when I get the new notebook and the patch downloaded when that happens.

Being out of college, and off for medicial leave/surgeries, does have it advantages. Who needs pain killers (though I rarely need them-haven't yet for this past one), when you got FM.

I definitely agree that this is my favorite version of CM/FM ever.

Yep, we are planning on starting to try for children in the next few years, so I'll enjoy the time for games while I still have it.

After this game is done against Watford, I'll be able to look at my status window to tell you which teams I chose to run (I regret not running the MLS, but it was too buggy when I started this dynasty.)
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote