View Single Post
Old 01-19-2007, 02:07 PM   #343
Yellow5
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgerchick View Post
Anyway, the kid is anal retentive... I mean bigtime. We bought him those letters that have magnets on the back and he plays with them hours at a time making circles out of them or putting them in a STRAIGHT line. When I mean straight, I mean they have to be perfectly aligned or he goes mad. Well since the only thing he knows how to say are letters, when he gets mad he screams the alphabet!! "ABCDEFGGGGGGGG!!!!!" or sometimes it's just one leter, "DDDDDDDDDD!!!!!"

We need to record him because when he gets older he'll never believe us.

My middle son (Travis) was like that when he was 2 years old. He would not talk much and if he wanted something he would point and kind of grunt (much like his father -- remember, I'm his step-dad). He was very intense about how his toys and things were setup in his room. Things needed to be perfect or there was trouble.

I made a point of taking pictures of him freaking out or acting silly like that knowing that when he was older it would be funny. We just pulled a ton of pictures out boxes this week and have been going through them and laughing non-stop.

Last edited by Yellow5 : 01-19-2007 at 02:10 PM.
Yellow5 is offline   Reply With Quote