View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 05:20 PM   #542
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
So you believe his change on the reveal but then vote for him? At this point I would guess that saldana is the brutal and J23 is one of the other wolves trying to steer us towards saldana for the two for one brutal.

EF, I want to vote J23, because I think we might get a wolf there.

But with the cat out of the bag with jeff-Darth (if jeff's telling the truth), the wolves will have a way of killing both of them at once if we don't do it first to save one. That's why I am voting jeff. By us lynching jeff, Darth (with Dr. Manhattan still alive) will be free of being linked to jeff in death, and will also be a cleared player. If we don't lynch jeff, the wolves nightkill Darth and both he and Jeff go tonight.

And, yes, I do think the wolves would go for the duo kill instead of killing me--my scans help, but with us presuming the cunning is out there, I'm not as effective as I could be.

Of course, if it turns out jeff and Darth are actually wolves, we will instead lynch a wolf and then proceed to lynch the other one on Monday.

But this isn't open and shut. It's just the way I would go. I think as long as we make sure it's jeff and J23 we're looking at, we'll do something that benefits the village in the long run.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote