View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 08:01 PM   #630
fontisian
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by the Rules View Post
Sanity and Corruption

At the beginning of the game, most players begin with 20 Corruption and 20 Sanity points. As the game progresses, you will lose sanity and corruption points as you are exposed to things happening.

During each Night Action, I will make a d20 roll. If I roll more than the number of points you have, then you either become insane or you become a Cultist, according to which roll you failed.

If you fail, you will get a pm telling you so.

Sanity – If you have failed a Sanity check, then you operate at half efficiency. Your lynch vote only counts as a half vote, any quest actions are at half efficiency, and you will forget half of the things you have learned by pm – rounded up. You are not allowed to discuss, hint, or acknowledge what you know to any other person. Failure to do so will likely result in you being removed from the game. For example, suppose on Night Three you observe the mafia turning into werewolves. If you kept that info to yourself, and the following night you went mad, you would forget, and could not speak of it. If you had observed something else on Night 2, then only one would be forgotten, and I would randomly determine which you still remembered. You can still vote for the forgotten person, since you have an intuitive sense of what is wrong as an insane person, you just can’t speak as to why.

At the end of each night, any players who become insane will be publicly posted. Sanity and Corruption scores are kept private by me and you and not published, but you may reveal this info if you want.
Read the rules Crimson.
fontisian is offline   Reply With Quote