Old 06-17-2018, 05:40 PM   #35
Izulde
Head Coach

@ Five Roads (6th)
G: Lloyd George
D: Brentton Kirwan/Molvin Hughes-Mason/Janiel Santiago/Walter Williams
M: Rowan Jahraldo-Martin/Anton Ferrell/Marc Jarvis/Elvis Williams
S: Kelly Nesbitt/Kelly Matthew

Okay, so a win here will knock them out of playoff contention, but I also have to keep in mind the match in two days. So with that in mind, all the 93% guys are having a day off or are in the subs list. Everyone else is 94% or better.

18 - Matthew sends it up and right to Elvis Williams. On the center, Nesbitt hits the mid-range shot and it goes in! 1-0

62 - Kirwan moves to DC and Lloyd Simon is at DL, with Santiago getting a break. Jahraldo-Martin moves to MC as a danger play, with Simon's day of rest ending

69 - Walter Williams throws to Matthew in the box for the tap back to Elvis Williams. The cross to Simon looks good, but it's tackled away. Nesbitt's right there to sink his second goal of the game, and 15th of the season, though! 2-0

73 - Lot of short passing around the midfield until Jahlrado-Martin cracks a long one all the way down the left side for Simon to chase down deep along their box. On the center, Nesbitt heads it over the keeper for his hat trick!!!!!!!!! 3-0

89 - Kirwan longs it, but the defender intercepts. Matthew steps in, steals, and flares the 25 yarder and it goes in!!!! 4-0

So they're out. It's now down to either 4th, 5th, or 6th, and those fuckers who give us hell, Sea View Farm, are the ones chasing us at 2 points behind. I *really* don't want the disappointment of losing the postseason to those dicksmurfs. Lurking in the distance in Bassa SC, who like when I took over are down out of the Premier League and slowly rebuilding. They also have 3 games left and are 9 points behind, so could theoretically catch us, but it'd require our losing all 3 and they're winning all 3.

English Harbour clinched going up, by the way.

Aces game, so I need to go cheer on my favorite local team.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote