View Single Post
Old 06-18-2018, 11:58 AM   #12
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

What about my midfield?

Midfield:

DMC/MC Miloslovan Petrovic, Macedonia, 27 years old, on loan, First Team role, weak technical stats – 11 pass, 12 mark, 14 tack, nothing else of value is in double digits. 14/12 speed, 15/14 fit/stam, and no mental stat, save for leadership, that’s useful for him is below 10. Not bad for this level of play.

He’s also happy to join Sepsi!

MC Alejandro Rodriguez, Spain, 23 years old, First Team role, our coaches like him for Liga II, not good in the air or first touch, but great in other places. Technique - I like his 13 passing, 12 mark and tackling, and 11 technique, 10 first touch. Mental? I like his 13 decisions, team work, positioning, OTB, and 12 work rate, determination, aggress, anticipation, etc. For physical, he’s 11/9 fast, so yuck. He has nothing special. His highest stat is 13 fitness. I do like that he has some solid physical and technical skills defensively. He can be more of a ball control middle sort of for me.

M/AM RLC Nick Ross, Scotland,25 yeas old, backup, ummm……yuck. Wow is he not good. The best our coaches can say is that he fits in and is versatile on the pitch, playing a lot of positions. Next?

M/AM RL – Patrick Petre, First team, 20 years old, on loan, I add him to my shortlist, and such. I don’t like his lack of passing and crossing, but he’s good with other things like speed at 14/14 and 13 technique, 14 flair, determination, and such. He’s interesting.

Welcome to Sepsi, Felipe!

M/AL RL – Felipe Olivera, Portugal,33 years old, rotation, he is, technically speaking, my best middle ( I think) that I’ve seen thus far). 13/13 cross/pass, 13s in dribbling, first touch, long shots, corners. 12 technique. Just 10/9 speed, 13/13 fitness and stamina, mentally he’s good in places although not aggressive or brave. From 14 work rate and flair down to 8 brave. Not bad. I do like that he’s set piecing it up.

AMC Alexandru Chirita – 20 years old, broke his foot, hot prospect, he’s very, very green, but our coaches like his potential, but he’s the worst of the folks I’ve seen thus far. And he’s injured

He’s the best player to come through our youth ranks…

AM RLC Yasin Hamed – 17 years old, hot prospect, he is much better now and looks to be better than Chirita. He’s our best prospect. 12/13 speed, 12 agi, that’s it of note for physical, and then 11 technique and 10s in lots of other places, 12 work rate, 11 determination, flair, 12 brave, and that’s it for mentals. I might give him a few starts or subs here and there, but I’ll look to loan Chirita.

AM RLC Ibrahima Tandia, 23 years old, Mali, key player. He’s probably our third best player after Viera
and GK Rimniceanu.

Tech – 11/12 cross pass; 13 drib, 12 1st touch and technique; 11 free kick and pks,
Mentals – 14 flair, 11 off the ball, anticip, work rate, 10s in composure and concentration
Physical – 15 in acceleration, 14 in pace, agility, 12 baalne, str, fitness,

So he’s weak mentally but fine elsewhere.

Alright, now….

Attackers:

AMC, ST – Benjamin Kuku, Nigeria, 22 years old, on loan, first team (why?),

Phy – Everything is an 13 or 14 save for jump at 11

Tech – Finishing is 8, 11 dribb is the highest stat, four are at 10.

Mental? 14 work rate, 12 OTB, flair, determination, 11 brave, teamwork, 10 vision, decisions, composure

Yuck. Not a starter.

AM RL , ST – Istvan Fulop 27 years old, on loan, first team, every physical stats is 11 save for 12 speed. Tech – 13 free kick, long shots, 12 cross, dribb, first touch, technique; 11 finish and pass; mentals – 13 OTB, 12 & 11 have eight other stats.

Now Fulop is not a bad option. Better than Kuku

Yes Sir! I do have the best name in football. I’m…

AM L, ST Attila Hadnagy, 36 years old, captain, rotation rule, 14 pk, 13 tech and head, 12 finish, pass, 11 first touch, dribb; 11/12 speed, 13 jump, 12 fitness, just an 8 stamina; 18 leadership, 15 wok rate, 14 vision, deter, 13 team, concent; 12s everything else save for 8 flair.

Attila is still a monster. I see him starting over Kuku all day long.

Here’s our last first team player:

ST Marko Simonovski, 25 Macedonia, First Team, no physical stat lower than 11 or higher than 13, mentals – 14 brave, concentr, 13 aggress, decisions; 12 flair,otb, 10 vision; 14 heading, 12 PKs, technique, 11 first touch and dribbling10 finish, long, shots.

Not that great really. Why did my predecessor have three strikers with first team roles and another with rotation who’s actually the best? That makes no sense

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote