View Single Post
Old 06-19-2018, 07:46 AM   #21
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Game #1 – Voluntari – We aren’t expecting loads of wins this year. So starting off with one would be awesome. We are in counter for my base strategy this year, and we’ll begin that way today as well. In the first 25 minutes, we both exchange solid chances. Then off a wonderful move where six players pass the ball back and forth quickly, Hadnagy finds Simonsvski for a score in the 38th minute. They get a yellow, then another. Half. Don’t get complacent. Sato injures their winger in the 55th and he heads off. The second half, thus far, is all Voluntari. We had even shots early, and now they are 12 total to our 5. I pull Tandia for Hamed. I send in Ursu for Rodriguez and swap him and the DC Jure. I want some fresh legs. They score in the 73rd, but it’s offsides. Burlacu for Traore. A third yellow for our foes follows. Obsivac gest a yellow in extra time and….we win 1-0. We had 8 shots to their 22. We’ll take it. DC Viera was MOM. That was great lads!

Because we need a powerful youth squad, anytime someone is coming to me and saying, “Hey I’m unsigned and would love to play for you” if they are young enough, I have been offering them Trials.

I make an offer to retain:

MR Andre Franco, Portugal

Florin Dumbrava is injured for a few weeks,

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote