View Single Post
Old 06-19-2018, 04:25 PM   #22
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Game #2 – Home vs Botosani. It’s downpouring rain, by the way. They score in the 6th minute. Uh oh. But we crawl back. Sato hits goal in the 15th minute. Assist by Tandia. Then they score again in the 26th, and it’s 2-1 them at the half. I send in Dodoi, who scores in the 54th minute off a Attila assist,. In goes Ursu. They grab a goal in the 78th, and we can hit again, and we lose 3-2.

Today, we were out played. We had 18 shots to their 11, and such. So, you win and lose in the same way. Still, two games in and we have 3 points. I can’t fault the results thus far.

Chiritu is aback from his broken foot. I have placed him on loan

I sign, for my youth squad:

Gk Vittorio Antonio, Italy
M RLC Hanson Boakai, Canada
D RLC, DMC Petr Rys, Czech Republic
MR Sergey Boglaevskiy (15 years old), Russia/Romania
DC Martin Kubik, Czech, 15 years old
M RLC Kick de Geode, Dutch

Game #3 – Viitorul is the current champion, so this is a dangerous game. Away at the previous champ. This spells woodshed time for Sepsi. We have a boring 0-0 first half. Although they are getting frustrated and card. At the 55 mark I send in Ursu for Tandia and pull that position to a DMC one to help with defense. At the 65 minute mark they have had 22 shots to our 7. At some point in time, they are going to crack our goal. Oliveira for Sato. They score in the 73rd. I send in my best corner, loanee Fulop. Maybe we can magically produce one on set pieces. Nope. We lose 1-0. Close. So close….

4 of my staff aer working on various coaching licenses, by the way

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote