View Single Post
Old 06-19-2018, 08:40 PM   #34
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Morbeck arrives today on the 20th. He’s a Brazilian & Sao Tome player we signed. I give him a jersey.

Game #6 – Away vs Dinamo – This is a rough game, Dinanmo is usually one of the best teams in the league. I get my folks ready to rock. I have Stoychev back and most of my normal folks are rocking the block. Let’s just say we are not exactly favored here. They score in the 5th minute off a DFk. Yuck. Don’t want to give up set piece goals to Dinamo. We stabilize and things slow down. In the 31st, Simovsky hits Attila Hadnagy for a goal to claw us back to even. We injure one of their players and they head out. Hadnagy collects a yellow before the half and it’s all knotted 1-1 at the half. At the half, stats are even matched – 51% possession for them, 6 shots, 4 on goal for us to their 6 and 3. Keep it up! I pull us off nasty tackling. I pull an underperforming Stoychev for Jakub Palenik. Ross in for Rod. They have a strong offensive push in the 70s. We hold and they got a yellow. Then it happens. On a counter, Ross finds Simonsvski for a goal in the 84th minute. I pull to defend. I send in Dodoi for Hadnagy. Here comes Dinamo. We win 2-1! Great comeback!

In a win, Stoychev was 6.4. It’s time to rethink Stoyvchev.

I have sent folks out on loan,, inc some GKs.

For anyone I have loaned out from a non EU place, such as Brazil, I kept them in Romania to speed up their Romaniazation.

Hadnagy has begun studying for his coaching license.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote