View Single Post
Old 06-20-2018, 06:36 AM   #42
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Our coaches are raving about Dodoi’s improvements under Hadnagy’s tutelage, and with the good training and game play he is getting.

It feels weird that my youth squad just won a game 1-0. It’s like they were replaced with changelings or something.

My best signing so far has probably been Traore. He has been running that midfield. After Marko Simonovski, who, in my opinion, came out of nowhere, he is my most in-form player with a 7.23 rating. Marko has 9 goals and 2 assists in 11 gams and has been my primary goal-maker. And if you had told me that a guy with 10 finishing was going to be my lead striker…?

Game #13 – Home vs Voluntari. Tandia’s injury keeps him from playing. His injury is done, but he’s in the low 80s in condition, so I wanted to keep him away from playing. After this game, we will have played each team once in the Basano. I will start Burlacu today for Palenik. I don’t trust Stoychecv right now. Their stud player is out for a month with a damage knee, so he is not playing today. Early in the game, DMC Jure intercepts the ball, finds Sato deep on the flank, and Sato crosses to Simonovski for goal. Here comes Voluntari. They push, and we hold for the half, but they finish ahead of us statistically. Don’t get complacent! This is a team with the same number of points this year as us on the league table. Ursu with a card in the 55th. They score an equalizer in the 59th. Simonovski lofted an amazing ball to Hadnagy with a one:one shot with the keeper and he just love tapped it over. That was a killer ball. I send in Dodai for Hadnagy and Stoychev for Marius Burlacu. We have three more strong attack s leading to nice shots on goal, nothing. Palenik for Viera. He’s been my worst defender today. There it is!!! 89:49 mark, on a corner, Traore hits Ursu ‘s head for goal. 4 minutes of stoppage time added and…………..We hold and win 2-1. Great jorb lads!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote