View Single Post
Old 06-20-2018, 07:57 PM   #48
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Traore was injured for a few days, he’ll still play against Iasi. Jure is banned for next match for having too many yellows.

I extend GK Rimnicenu for a year and raise his salary to 3k.

Game #21 – Iasi – I start Burlacu at DMC. I give Fulop the start at ST for Hadnagy. Viera with an early card. I will pull him first. Tons of time just evaporated. Patrick Petre with a goal in extra time before the half. Cards by Burlacu as well, so I send in Rodriguez at DMC and Stoychev at DC. Then eventually Dodoi, but nothing. We hold and win 1-0, and Petre is MOM.

We’ll be heading to Turkey for January Training Camp.

Game #22 – We finish the year with the Cluj match, the only game where we just weren’t in it at all this season. Right now we have climbed to #4 after those two wins. I am starting Jure again at DMC. Rodriguez and Hadnagy are back as well, as I want my normal Best 11 out there. Revenge! We have the benefit of playing in St. George. I still begin my counter strategy for this year though. We get pressure early, and then a few counters, then more pressure. Then it’s the half, 0-0. Vengeance is still on the cards folks! They get a break away score in the 55th after a set piece from us failed. Four minutes later, they score again. I send in Ross, Stoychev, they score in the 78th, Sato to Hadnagy for a goal in the 83rd. Ross is injured, in heads Tandia. We lose 3-1. They didn’t dominate us. 12 shots each, we had 6 on target to their 5. They had 52% possession, 5 fouls to our 8, etc.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote