View Single Post
Old 06-21-2018, 12:02 AM   #40
Izulde
Head Coach

Kelly Robinson breaks his foot in national team training and is out 4-5 weeks. Not the huge loss it initially looks - he's been performing pretty poorly. The bigger problem is that Gayson Smith has tendinitis and is out for 8 months!

@ Haiti (North American World Cup Qualifying Section Third Round First Leg)
G: Christopher Peters
D: Anton Hughes-Mason/Anderson Derrick/Hazeley Pyle/Jermaine Jarvis
M: Tevaughn Harriette/Keiran Murtagh/Calaum Jahraldo-Martin
S: Josh Parker/Stefan Smith/Lucas Brochero

Dexter Blackstock is out with injury as well, so we're having to field a less than brilliant lineup. Keiran Murtagh plays for League 2 side Port Vale and found him not in the pool, so in he goes and called up.

12 - Embarrassing 0-1

33 - WTF?! 0-2

35 - ?! 0-3

49 - Parker out to Jahraldo-Martin and on the center, Smith knocks it to Harriette for the score. 1-3

50 - We switch to a 3-3-1-3, with Anton Farrell at AMC, taking off our FBs and putting in Karanja Simon and Oakland Tumwa in at DC to remove Derrick and Jarvis

59 - I don't understand why we're melting down all of a sudden 1-4

@ English Harbour (7th)
G: Bo Luke
D: Terrence Lewis/Marc Jarvis/Janiel Santiago/Rolston Benjamin
M: Luke Simon/Elvis Williams/Victor Matthew/Jermaine George
S: Kelly Nesbitt/Chesley Willett

Between international callups and injuries, this is a horrible looking team. We even have 3 grey guys in the subs.

15 - And of course Willett twists his ankle. Because we don't have enough fucking injuries. Still playable, however.

61 - Simon to MC, Jahraldo-Martin to MC, and Kirwan to ML, because why the fuck not?

89 - ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?! 0-1

6-7 weeks without Chesley Willett on the top of the game fucking us over with that bullshit loss and putting us in the drop zone. FUCK.YOU.FM!!!!!!

vs Haiti (North American World Cup Qualifying Section Third Round First Leg)
G: Christopher Peters
D: Anton Hughes-Mason/Anderson Derrick/Hazeley Pyle/Jermaine Jarvis
M: Tevaughn Harriette/Keiran Murtagh/Calaum Jahraldo-Martin
S: Josh Parker/Stefan Smith/Lucas Brochero

17 - If I'm not fired, I'm resigning after this 0-1

43 - I changed keepers and still bullshit 0-2

It's 1-3 at the half.

We come back to win 4-3, but it's not enough and though I'm not fired, I resign the next day.

vs Liberta FC (7th)
G: Bo Luke
D: Terrence Lewis/Marc Jarvis/Janiel Santiago/Rolston Benjamin
M: Brentton Kirwan/Elvis Williams/Victor Matthew/Ranjae Jahraldo-Martin/Jermaine George
S: Kelly Nesbitt

51 - Simon goes in for Kirwan

62 - Santiago is knocked out, continuing our bullshit run of injuries. Benjamin at DC Grey Guy at DR

I'll take the draw, considering our awful situation. It moves us out of the drop zone on GD, but we've got a *ton* of work to do in order to salvage our season after that promising opening game.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote