View Single Post
Old 08-03-2018, 02:11 AM   #22
Izulde
Head Coach

vs Dak Lak (7th)
G: Dao Chi Chong
D: Le Phuong Nam/Nguyen Van Tuan/Dang Tran Hoang Nhut/Fairoos Khanhoon Welgamage
M: Tang Ngoc Anh/Dang Anh Tuan/Nguyen Van Phong
ST: Do Van Hau/Bui Quang The/Andrew Keen

53 - Van Tien for Keen; Nguyen Van Vinh for Dang Anh Tuan

66 - Surprised we gave up a set piece goal? Me either 0-1

78 - Van Vinh taps the free kick right to Welgamage who dribbles and puts it to Van Tien in the box. Dribble and shot, and will anyone ever score for us besides him? 1-1

82 - HEY YOU OLD SHIT SCAB DC! YOU SEE THE BALL?! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO FUCKING GO GET IT, YOU DOUCHENOZZLE!!!! 1-2

89 - And to cap it all off, giving up a last second PK 1-3

vs CA NHan Duan (8th)
D: Le Phuong Nam/Nguyen Van Tuan/Dang Tran Hoang Nhut/Fairoos Khanhoon Welgamage

11 - Keen long balls it on the counter to hit The with only the keeper to beat. He converts just inside the box, and so far my fellow American has been a very expensive assist man 1-0

27 - Ngoc Anh passes it down the left flank to Van Hau for the box feed to The, who suddenly is looking great 2-0

53 - Van Tien for Van Hau and Dang Anh Tuan sits in favor of Van Vinh

60 - Van Vinh's corner finds The's head for the hat trick!!!! 3-0

Our first complete team win since I've come to Vietnam. Halfway through the season we're in 3rd place, a point behind the 2nd place promotion playoff spot - 7 points behind the auto-promotion spot.

vs Ha Noi FC (9th)
M: Nguyen Van Vinh/Dang Anh Tuan/Nguyen Van Phong
ST: Do Van Hau/Andrew Keen/Nguyen Van Tien

7 - Nhut charges to strip the ball at midfield and his long ball finds Van Hau in the box. There's two defenders, but by the time they organize themselves, the ball is already rolling into the net 1-0

22 - Bleh 1-1

38 - Keen crosses to Van Hau for the box feed to Van Phong who has a wide open shot and scores his first Binh Phuoc goal!!! 2-1

60 - THAT WAS NOT A GOD DAMNED PENALTY!!! 2-2

We got royally screwed over, but what else is new?

@ Nam Dinh (1st)

2 days after the last match where the refs hosed us, we play the #1 team in the league. You can already see where this bullshit is going.

35 - Nam hits the corner. Defender kicks it away, but Dang Anh Tuan puts it away. First time we've scored off a corner, I think 1-0

Van Tien for Van Hau; Van Vinh for Van Phong at half.

66 - HANG ON TO THE FUCKING BALL YOU DIPSTICK KEEPER!!! 1-1

So like, thanks to getting fucked over repeatedly, we're now well out of playoff position.

vs Viettel (7th)
D: Le Phuong Nam/Nguyen Van Tuan/Dang Tran Hoang Nhut/Truong Ahn Tuan

49 - Grey guy for NVT; Van Tien for Van Hau

65 - FINALLY! Ngoc Anh blasts it down the pitch to Van Tien and three defenders on him, so he lays off to Keen and my compatriot FINALLY FUCKING SCORES HIS FIRST GOAL. JHRC. They're crying about it being offsides. Hey Viettel, tell me how my ass taste 1-0

86 - MISS ME WITH THAT FUCKIAHOSGAHSGIOHAI9U4T4789FG38FG478G587G873FGT57834TF8346TF54TRUIG47TGF3 1-1

MY SRI LANKAN GUY GOT HURT BEFORE THIS GAME AND HIS SHITSTAIN FUCKING REPLACEMENT FUCKING HAS FUCKING 5.6 IN ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT FUCKING GAMES OF THE YEAR!

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote