View Single Post
Old 03-06-2015, 11:51 AM   #8
lungs
Pro Rookie

Nothing since college, and that was usually my friends involved in some brouhaha, not me.

One of my favorite college incidents was when a couple of out of towners came to a kegger thrown by the rugby players. Towards the end of the night these two guys came up to me and blatantly dumped a beer on my head. Mind you, these were not small fellows, they would've pounded me up pretty good. So I simply asked them why they dumped a beer on my head? There response was "What are you going to do about it?"

I just kind of chuckled. Being friends with several rugby players, they were always itching for a fight. I had one standing next to me when this happened and pretty soon the whole team was ready to throw down. Those two pecker heads that dumped the beer on me couldn't have left that house any faster.

Sidenote, one of the rugby players that came to my aid got into a street fight with the Mayor of my small college town the year before. The Mayor ended up getting charged for the brawl, creating some good small town controversy.
lungs is offline   Reply With Quote