View Single Post
Old 03-06-2015, 03:16 PM   #11
MacroGuru
Coordinator

About 2 weeks agov (First time in 22 years)...not proud of it. It was 4 years of anger and shit boiling up over the way the Exes boyfriend treats my kids and deals with me.

He got into my face and was talking a lot of shit, about me, my family, everything. I finally get to the point I had enough, told him exactly what I thought of him, what my kids thought of him and what my ex thinks of him.

He got pissed, pushed me and called me a molester, knowing that would light my fuse.

He was grabbed by the throat by me, slammed into the wall and I punched him several times. He tried to wrestle with me and I just tossed him around like a rag doll and kept punching, finally my two oldest stepped into it and asked me to stop.

Cops were called and the way he acted and the verification of the story of him pushing me and threatening me had the cops brow beating him and begging my ex to have him arrested. The 1st officer on the scene came out to talk to me and called him a douchebag and said he probably would have done the same thing I did, especially seeing how mouthy he was to the cops.

I spent the next night explaining to the kids that I was in the wrong and shouldn't have done it. Then my 14 year old said, "Dad, you have to admit, it probably felt good." I told him that was besides the point, I shouldnt have done it.