View Single Post
Old 03-07-2015, 06:00 AM   #20
BYU 14
Coordinator

Been in one fight since my mid 20's and that was about 12 years back at age 40. My wife and I had been dating about a year and were at a club when some guy around my age tried to hit on her as she came back to our table from the bathroom.

No big deal, it happens and she handled it, and usually guys are classy enough to back off when a woman tells them she is taken. I noticed this guy was just staring at her a few times when we were out dancing with a smirk on his face. Again, no big deal, just a douchebag. We went to leave about 12:45 and had to walk past this guys table where he had been sitting with his buddy. As we went by, I happened to glance back at him as we passed in time to see him reach for her ass.

That was pretty much the last straw, so after exchanging some choice words, he makes a slur and tells me he didn't want her anyway, WTF? This club had bouncers, so I firmly grabbed the back of his neck and told him we were going to go out around the back of the building to finish our talk. I start walking out, he gets up and coldcocks me from behind (which left me with a black eye), I hit him three times knocking him back into his table, he stumbled back at me with his head down, I got him in a standing guillotine choke and fully intended on rendering the fucker unconscious, at which point the bouncers intervened and he still almost went out before they pried me loose.

After I explained what happened they made us wait, took him and his buddy to their car and let us go after they drove off. I was still seething and spent the next 20 minutes driving around trying to find this guys car, before I finally calmed down enough to let it go. Probably as mad as I have been in my adult life. I really detest violence now, but even thinking about this again pisses me off because, he was one guy that deserved to get his ass beat and I didn't get to complete it.

Last edited by BYU 14 : 03-07-2015 at 06:01 AM.
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote