View Single Post
Old 01-05-2021, 10:43 PM   #2
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Hi, I'm Jay Jianoran and I was really excited that I'm going to be playing for the Bay Area Buffaloes (in Baseball) and the Bay Area Condors (in Football) soon but things are going to be changing however I'm going to be in the New League however this is going to exciting so here's what to look for.

Pro Football - APBA NFL Football with XOR's NFL Challenge
Baseball - Strat-O-Matic Baseball with Strategic Baseball Simulator
Auto Racing - Gotta do some racing by simulating the races using on my own way before buying Risk It To Win It (The Stock Car Board Game that I'm going to get soon)

And Soon we will have Basketball and Hockey joining im the fun so I'm going to be relocating to a new home in San Jose, CA and maybe everything will change anyway.

Anyways back to the Story, I Was in the Travels and I usually play XOR's NFL Challenge building a good roster the Encinal Team playing against 28 other NFL Teams from 1984, 1985, 1988, 1989, 1990 & 1991 in the High School but when the Travels Came In, We expanded by downloading the other Season Files including 2076 but everything may change as we go from here for a New League and a New Era in 2077 in which there will be a new Bay Area Football Team in '77 and I totally got hyped for a new world and a new era, But Baseball will start with Winter Training but Opening Day and with 3 Months away from now we are ready to roll.

Last edited by stratonascar : 01-05-2021 at 10:51 PM.
stratonascar is offline   Reply With Quote