View Single Post
Old 01-18-2021, 10:59 PM   #10
stratonascar
High School Varsity

January 17, 1 A. S.

We're Getting Excited for the Next Day and we are getting ready for training because I'm Excited and we will get ready for the Announcment and

Rachael, Bri, Lauren, Kit, Serena Chew, Victoria, Khaylah, Anna, Kaili, Katie, Today is a Surprise for everyone meet me outside in which see Ashley Iaconetti reading a book called "The Perfect Letter" by Chris Harrison (The Host of The Bachelor) however we decided to create our own stories on our Winter to Spring Training however we made ideas that we will be trying to read about what will happen later in the Season however several other players are in the Works including Myself and Aileen Jade collaborated on a story to see what will happen next.

Meanwhile, Sarah continues stewing in her feelings of jealousy and insecurity even after the date is over. She doesn't even come down to the sitting area with the other women for the ceremonial reading of the practice pairing for Pieper James which is done by Pieper herself., Although Serena P. got that night but Pieper rightfully calls out this behavior as ridiculous: "You can't really be in denial. People are going to keep getting dates, you know?" Yep.

Afterwards, Sarah was emotionally exhausted because other players are spending time with them. "In my past, dealing with faithfulness and commitment issues and jealousy and all of those feelings and emotions are coming back so quickly," she said. So Sarah crashed the group date afterparty while Kaitlyn McKean was speaking to Katie.

"I feel like I had to tell you how I'm doing," Sarah said to Kaitlyn M., who told her not to "compare what you hear or what you see to what we have."

Katie was annoyed at being interrupted by Kaitlin M. but Sarah left crying and Victoria went after her. "It was a personal conversation on our time and I think, too, the issue with why the girls are confused is that we tonight had a different vibe and you kind of changed the vibe up," she told Sarah.

But Later Sarah was crying and said "It was a personal conversation on our time and I think, too, the issue with why the girls are confused is that we tonight had a different vibe and you kind of changed the vibe up," she told Sarah.

Then Katie came out. "This was eating away at me and I felt like I had to address it," Sarah said. "I think I'm really questioning if I can be here and if I can do this."

And then Katie felt frustrated because Sarah maybe fighting to stay in the minors and she hadn't. "I think you could have tried to find a different time to talk to him," Katie said.

And for Rachael Kirkconnell she's protected in hopes of making it to the show.

Last edited by stratonascar : 01-18-2021 at 10:59 PM.
stratonascar is offline   Reply With Quote