View Single Post
Old 03-02-2008, 10:57 AM   #9
lynchjm24
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMaker View Post
So I was wondering if anyone has played this version and could let me know their thoughts. I was a guy that liked playing with the MLB rosters. I know the last 2 versions weren't built for guys who go that route. If Markus went back to the old style (6.5), I'd be real interested. If he stuck with the "I can setup leagues in Zimbabwe" route, I'll pass.

I ignore most of the new features. I play an 8 team fictional league with 3 levels of minors. I turn off all the features that I think suck: Scouting, Morale, International stuff, facegen doesn't work for me....

The historical information it keeps is pretty cool. The player development is decent and you can hit the balance you'd like on injuries and things like that. The AI just is horrendous though - pretty much you end up not being able to trade in a solo game because there is no setting that actually 'works'. You either are handed great players by the AI, or it won't make any deal with you at all.

Jim quit screwing around making card games and make a baseball game. Please. Begging you.

Last edited by lynchjm24 : 03-02-2008 at 10:59 AM.
lynchjm24 is offline   Reply With Quote