View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 05:05 PM   #102
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

18 Mar, 1185 - The population of Alcacer do Sal is now true Christian

25 Mar - I order a Large Stone Wall in Mirabel, Jerusalem

17 June - My wife is pregnant

2 July - Medium Stone Wall ordered in Soria

4 Sept - Holy War lost by Asturias. The province of Astorga falls into the hands of the Moors

15 December - I order a Wooden Palisade in the new Barony in Malta, Mgarr. I then hand it away.

20 Dec - We have another major Typhoid Fever outbreak in the area. It looks like at least ten provinces are suffering. The outbreak is so bad that our King, Ramiro, with 10198 prestige and 4806 piety contracted it again and this time, passes at the age of 48

King Pedro, 30

9, 22, 13, 5, 1

Brilliant Strategist, Just, Patient, Honest, Temperate, Proud, Zealous
Aggressive Leader, Organizer

Another good warrior. He has inherited his mother's weak claim on Navarra, and you can expect me to move on that if an opportunity presents itself.

I need to drop a province, and I know where and what. I hand the County of Soria away. I then create the Duchy of Castille. I give the Duchy to the Count of Asturias de Santillana

I usurp the Duchy of Outrejordain and hand it to the Count of Madba, This removes the very ornery Count of Negev from my worry. Two more provinces are in that de jure area, but we do not control them,

My children are Pedro II who is craven and an imbecile, and Diego Perez, 9 years old.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote