View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 08:06 AM   #112
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

10 Mar - The Almoravids are attacking the Leonese in a new Holy War - Leon has the Knights Templar on their side and already captured a holding of the Almoravids

I use this opportunity. I declare Holy War for Asturias, which is one province Astorga

I assemble one army for sieging and another at Algiercas and Gibraltar.

7 Apr - The Knights of St John request permission to join our cause - we agree and gain piety and relations with them.

They built a Barony in Hebron. This is in addition to the normal things there. I thought they were asking for the Holy War, but i goes they were asking for a new castle and territory. It works all th same

19 Apr - We win a minor battle in Astorga

I have a 10000 strong army in Gibraltar daring them to cross. These provinces around me are very rich with men and money

7 May - Say hello to the newest city, Vilagacia in Santiago. I order Large Training Grounds in Jerusalem's Mirabel

21 May - The 1st holding in Astorga is ours

18 June - The next one falls

27 June - The city falls and its all ours

1 Aug - I join France in another Holy War i North Africa. They have most of it by now. They are huge down there.

23 Aug - I begin a siege of Cebta, across the pond from Gibraltar

25 Aug - We win a large victory in Tangier.

11 Sept - Th first holding of Cebta is ours

10 Ocr - The first holding of Tangier is ours.

15 Oct - The next of Cebta falls

25 Oct - They offer us peace .

Astorga - Nestled between Santiago, Braganca, and then Leon, Zamora and Asturias de Oviedoo, this Castillian Sunni land has three holdings - Barony of Poferrada, capital, with 7.9 a 4 fort; Bishopric of Astorga rocking 8 and a city named Bembibre, with 12.6 and 2.5.

I hand Cadiz to one of my courtiers

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote