View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 11:44 PM   #117
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

16 June - My armies are all disassemble I declare war on Navarra

I create armies in Allto Aragon and Zaragoza

18 July - I defeat one of the rebelling provinces.

14 Sept - Evora converts

11 Nov - 1st holding of Pamlona falls

25 Nov - 2nd goes

15 Dec - 3rd goes

3 Feb, 1204 - 4th goes

1 Mar - 5th an final ne falls

I am now the King of Navarra, the previous King is now the Duke, and I am to continue the war against these rebelling provinces

24 mar - Holding #1 in Viscaya goes

27 Mr - Holding #1 in Najera falls too

13 May - I capture two more holdings and enforce peace, and all are now in my fold.

We have taken Najera, Viscaya, Navarra, Salamanca, and Asturias de Ovendo

Salamanca - South of Zamora, ad by Valladolid, Alcantara, Plascenciand Castelo Branco. Castilian and Catholic . Salamanca Capital s 8.1 and 6.5; Bejar City, 18.1 and 1.2 Ciudad Rodrigo Bishop with 10.1 and 2 frt

Asturias de Oviedo - Oviedo is the capital of this Cstilian Catholic province. IT ha 8.1 base tax and 6.5 fort. Other holdings inlclude the Barony of Norena, 8.1 and .5; Bishopric of Canga de Onis, 12.1 and 3.5; and CIty of Gijn with 30.6 and 2.5. I order a city here.

Viscaya - Basque and Catholic, already ruled by Count Carlos. Inin capital, 81 and 6.5; City of Vitoria, 34.6 ad 2.5; City of Guernica, 12.4 and 08; Bishopric of San Sebastian, 12.1 ad .5

Najera - Basque and Catholic, ruled by Count Luis, Najera capita has 8.1 and 6.5 fort; Calaborra bishopric has 12.1 an 3.5; and finally city of logrono rolls with 25.6 and 2.5

Navarra - Duke Tibalt the Just rules this basque Catholc lands. Pamplona is captial with 10.6 and 6.5 fort; Barony of Tafalla and anher of Estella have 81 base tax and 6.5 fort each; City of Tudela has 34.6 and 2.5 while the Bishopric of Leyre rocks 12.1 in base tx and 3.5 in fort

I hand away Salamanca = I also give away Astorga, which is where my Diocese Bishop is trying to convert folks

I transfer Viscaya and Najera counties to Duke Tibalt of Navarra so everything makes geographic sense.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote