View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 12:13 AM   #146
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

You can see our color. We are on both sides. Iberia is all ours, and has been for a while. You can see our colors in the central isles of the Great Sea. To the east, you can see our lands, connected, from Beirut and north of it to Alexandria and west of it, we have the whole landscape.

the French Empire is very obvious. Now, add the provinces it has in Iberia and Sicily to it, and you can see how much of an issue our French neighbors were becoming. You an also imagine if teh blue blob ran into Alexandria and Egypt. We had to move in and stop them. I'd be willing to fight and win a war with France if they protested. (The two blue provinces east of S Italy and across the sea are also French).

You can actually see a bit of the Khaganate, the lower Horde. That puce green to the right of Cumania is there. They run down the back side of the Caspian. You can see how far away they run. They are no threat right now to me. They actally end just off the map in the south, and so if they made a beeline for Jerusalem, they would have to enounter the Rohaids, various Persians, and the Byzantines, and you can bet I'd support them in any war against the Mongols.

Another major winner is Poland. You can see them in Denmark, the Baltic Holdings of Estonia and Latvia and in Finland. Along with us and France, they are real winners of this run through history.

My Prestige, Piety and Gold can be seen. When I turn over a land to a vassal, I always spend as much gold as possible to build up things in the provinces before I do. I usually try to build something economic so my vassal will be getting more money.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote