Thread: Breaking Bad
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 12:10 PM   #790
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by panerd View Post
Hank and the other guy were working off the books at the time so I don't think the DEA knows. The Nazi's stole Jessie's confession from Hank's house so I would assume has been destroyed. And Marie has probably got other things on her plate especially since Jessie was on their side so I doubt she would go after Jessie either.

Though it's very possible that during the search of the Nazi's compound that the DEA or police would find the DVD with Jesse's confession. Unless, of course, the Nazis destroyed it after watching it. It's possible they did that, since they - or at the very least Todd by name - were implicated by it.

Personally, I like to think Jesse got away and was never arrested. The guy suffered enough. He was burnt out and broken.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).

Last edited by Honolulu_Blue : 10-03-2013 at 12:12 PM.
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote