View Single Post
Old 04-01-2018, 08:33 AM   #60
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I take:

5 of this 6 holdings, just leaving one in the back

MAP

You are defiantly going to need this map!

I went ahead and pulled up Pasai province for you as well, because it was so valuable that it prevented me from taking everything. You can see my mostly captured island here of Sumatra as well. My next war will clearly finish it up. I also am attacking the natives and looking to expand in the final two open holdings here.

You can see my holdings in Malacca as well as their capital, another big name here, one of the biggest. That will denude Malacca of all of their identity and their economic backbone moving forward.

You can also see my current tech advancement. My ADM is done for after coring new stuff and updating the Admin Ideas constantly. But I hit a wall, I maxed my states, so nothing else will grow until I get more states, which is in the Administrative Ideas section, so I am fervently dedicating myself to it.

New STUFF TIME:

West Timor – 12 development, grasslands, port, coastal, tropical, Hindu, Filipino, Spice trade is alive and well here, and we get 0.56 here. I picked up a marketplace and a workshop is underway while the war was undergoing.

I order a marketplace in Flores

All of the following provinces are: Sunni, Sumatran, 75% autonomy, tropical, coast, ports, with a Temple and Workshop, unless I say otherwise

Pariaman – This drylands province features the grain trade, with a Farm Estate, Regimental Camp, 0.17 made from 15 development. This is on the southern coast

Batak - Up the coast from Pariaman is Batak, this incense jungle with 11 development, and a Shipyard, making 0.09 for me.

Gayo - Up the coast from Batak is this Tropical Wood jungle, with 7 development and 0.06 made monthly. Gayo is next to the last province of Lamuri that Pesai has left. Has a fort, and not a Temple.

Peureulak
– This province is up the coast from our old holding of Deli on the northern side. It features a 16 development grasslands with a Shipyard and Regimental Camp joining the spice trade and making us .20.

Pasai – The former capital of Pasai is this power 38 level development oasis with grasslands, a coastal center of trade, spices, Dock, Regimental Camp, Marketplace, and Courtyard. 0.49 is made here.

Over on Malacca

Johor – Chinaware is made here in this Malayan Sunni province with 22 development, grasslands, Shipyards, and 0.18 made here. Note that this culture is not accepted like the Sumatran one is.

Melaka – Ah yes, the city of mystery. Jungle. 37 development. Spices. Center of Trade. Malayan. Marketplace, Barrack, Regimental Camp. 0.37 made here.

I had gone ahead and started my next colony in Xhosa so I wouldn’t have to worry about anything while it took.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote