View Single Post
Old 05-15-2020, 12:52 PM   #423
PilotMan
Head Coach

I have had the most emotional last few days of ups and downs. It's been all over the place. You know the down with our kitty. The most recent news and speculation on work says better chances about my ability to weather the downturn without losing my job. However, it's still only best guesses. My kids had their last day of school. One graduated. My youngest got to buy his first car, one that he's so excited about. Then the next day we said goodbye to a long time family member. Then the middle son got and started his first job today. My best days are the ones where I try to escape the negativity. Avoid the vast majority of social media and stay in my own little world. The unhealthy part of all that of course, is that my distrust and exhaustion for the general public is palpable. This is especially clear dealing with anyone who lives in my subdivision. It's extreme burnout.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote