View Single Post
Old 04-15-2023, 01:16 PM   #436
molson
General Manager

I think it's 3-4 consecutive trips for me with some kind of hiccup - our plane was 2+ hours late coming into Boise so we were going to miss our connection on our way to Greece today.

There was another option online (just one - it's always an adventure traveling from Boise) but no seats available for the long flight except economy plus which were $250+ I called in and they just gave me those for free. So, not ideal, middle seats for a flight from Denver to London now, but, always good to call, especially if the issue was mechanical, which it seems to have been here. I think it also helps to use the specific, different number that pops up online when when it's telling you're fucked and have to change something - that gets you right through.

I try to get longer connections, 3+ hours ideally on a trip like this, it's a very small insurance policy of an extra hour or two to save a lot of stress, but, this trip was booked 8 or 9 months ago and the schedule has changed 5-6 times since them between the trip there and back, wiping out some of my good layover plans.

Last edited by molson : 04-15-2023 at 01:17 PM.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote