View Single Post
Old 04-21-2023, 02:22 PM   #443
miami_fan
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotMan View Post
Lets just say, that maybe you're not wrong. Maybe, this should be how it is. But, let's also say, that now, every single person on the plane does this, because it's expected. Many things would happen because I will tell you, you couldn't turn a plane around in 45 minutes. such as,:

Much higher ticket prices
Fewer flights
Dirtier planes

So.....idk?

Is every person on the plane a two year old?

I am not sure this is a real thing that happened or happened exactly as described. If it did, it is a ridiculous power play that might have gone really badly with a different individual. If the kid is just throwing the popcorn on the ground without eating it or throwing at other passengers, then sure then the kid can't have popcorn. I do sympathize with the people who have to clean up the popcorn and completely understand cussing the mother out under my breath for giving the little so-and-so the popcorn that they will have to clean up later on. I don't believe they would have asked an adult especially a man to clean up the popcorn if he dropped the popcorn on the ground.

Speaking of people wanting to do the same thing that infants do...

Passenger on Orlando flight led away by police after epic tantrum over a crying child | US | News | Express.co.uk

Quote:
He can be heard screaming: “I paid for a ticket to have a f****** comfortable flight. That child has been crying for 40 minutes."

Sir, you were flying to Orlando, Florida. The fact that you only had one baby crying for 40 minutes is a bleeping comfortable flight!
"The blind soldier fought for me in this war. The least I can do now is fight for him. I have eyes. He hasn’t. I have a voice on the radio, he hasn’t. I was born a white man. And until a colored man is a full citizen, like me, I haven’t the leisure to enjoy the freedom that colored man risked his life to maintain for me. I don’t own what I have until he owns an equal share of it. Until somebody beats me and blinds me, I am in his debt."- Orson Welles August 11, 1946
miami_fan is offline   Reply With Quote