View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014, 11:52 PM   #11
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I love taking one province nations and growing them. Portugal might be too easy. Expanding it realistically across the world might be rough, but it starts out in a nice place. You can ignore Europe entirely in order to focus on the goal.

I’d love to do a Malay dynasty, but I doubt I could ever truly repeat my favorite CK/EU experience of all time. So we’ll skip it.

That leaves Orthodox nation, horde/Ming or North American tribe….

I think Ethiopia might actually be too easy – multiple provinces, and can feed on people to the South for a while until big enough to start hitting the Mamluk force to the north. Byzantium is not the thing for me right now, but I have the purple phoenix DLC and that might be fun later.

That leaves Wallachia as the nation of choice for Orthodox. And no Catholic nation stands up.

So its either Wallachia or a non-Christian campaign.

This my first EU4 game. I didn’t pick it up at first. I wanted to wait until patches were released, but I’m excited. Most of the changes I’ve read about I fully endorse. So I am playing on normal difficulty with no bonuses or lucky nations.

I’ve decided to make an unusual audible. I’m not feeling any of these right now. I’m not even doing a one-province nation. Nope, we’re doing this easy style. I like the idea of a Portuguese themed dynasty, but let’s not do it as Portugal…

So who will I be?

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote