View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014, 05:02 PM   #34
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

26 Oct – We choose to celebrate Eid al-Fitr for three days and invite everyone! It costs us some ducats, but we gain some Admin Power.

28 Dec – We discover the Mascareignes, to the SE of Diego Suarez Bay,

16 Jan, 1465 – We find the Island of Bourbon in this place with our Conquistador. It is nativeless.

13 Feb – Mauritius has 500 natives and is in the same area as Bourbon.

1 Jul – We discover the Central Indian Ocean

24 Aug – I order a Temple in Suhar.

31 Oct – Hadhramaut is now Shi-ite – praise Allah. May Aden be next! I move my army to Aden.

1 Jan, 1466 – Just a quick check reveals we have 240 settlers on Mahe. We need a full 1000 to have a city.

2 Feb – We discover the Western Indian Ocean South Equatorial Current

14 July – We discover the Chagos Archipelago

1 Aug – I have a nasty event. Execute a popular bailiff or let him continue despite his bad rule. Both are bad results – either I lose a stability of 33 prestige. I choose the prestige.
16 Dec – We take Overseas Exploration and our colonial range increases by 50%. We have also unlocked our Local Merchant Prefecture, which gives us +33% trade steering.

5 Jan, 1467 – We discover the island of Diego Garcia, south of the Maldives, in the Chagos Archipelago. It has no natives.

7 Jan – The colonial company responsible for our colony in Mahe has shipped in marriageable women, and it increases by 200 people.

23 Jan – Mahe will be a fishing economy.

12 May – I order a Constable in Muscat

25 June – We uncover the Madagascar Basin.

I return to Mahe and begin to move down the African coast.

15 Dec – We discover the Coast of Natal

17 Jan, 1468 – And the Coast of Transki

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote